Was super happy on wednesday cos of GCE O Lvl MT results, gt b3, which is a grade that was simply impossible for me to get ._. i simply have no idea how i got it. and my oral is only Merit.
DPA results today, super sad. Didn't get accepted. Jolene, junwei, jerin, jingen, serene and denise got their offer. Grats (:
Thanks jG for the hug just now >_< . I really needed it. Nearly cried in the art room when i checked my results, and another time during the prep cos i had nothing to do and my brain started thinking about random stuffs.
I knew it wouldn't be good cos when i first logged in, the first button i saw was 'Log out' -.- . Zzz.. Still, grats to those who has gotten the offer! :]
Just gotten work harder for O lvls ba! Sadly CCA points cant help for poly admission.. sigh..
Managed to secure B3 for MT le, so i need to get less than 8 or 8 points for accountancy!
i must get A1s for CS & POA! I want to get A2 for my maths! English i must get a B at least. I don't know if im going to concentrate on Science or CH . Either way, i must get B for them also . Waitwait.
3+1+1+2 = 7 already! L1R2B2 need to be 11... i left with 4 points. just nice for english? :D ?? Aiya, just do well for all! lol.
SJW, help hor! >< . thanks.
Loveyou;

No comments:
Post a Comment