About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Monday, August 9, 2010

Did you know..

Jealousy kills. Literally. I think I've died many times for the past week. Did you even notice anything wrong? It's like.. You're messaging her more than me, and more often. You'd rather use up your messages to message her than use one message to just message me goodnight. Great..

I seriously don't know how you feel for her anymore.. Neither do I know what exactly do you treat her as. You said you'd think of the goods and bad's of the past when you see her. What about now? You message her so often. What do you think of? I really have no idea.

Every time, you will be like.. so happy when you're messaging her. You'd read out what she sent and what you replied. Then you would say you want to hang up the phone because i'm not talking. What do you want me to say? I'm like.. being freaking jealous? Was i supposed to tell you straight that i'm jealous, and whenever you read out the messages i feel like crying? You won't even let me cry.. Like i said before, we girls aren't jealous about who has you now, but more of being jealous about the small little things that you do with the other girl. It's your actions.

Its not that i don't trust you, its just that your actions makes me feel like doubting what you said instead. I feel like I'm already losing you without noticing. I don't blame you for this.. Because her actions also tell another story.. What should i do? I don't want to give up.. But i don't know whose side is your heart on..

No comments:

Post a Comment