skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Mandy
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01
View my complete profile
Mandy!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Sweet!
This is so
sweet
. ;)
♥
Daddy gave me this pen when i got home. :o
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2010
(124)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(14)
▼
August
(37)
Argh
My camera is still with my sis so I can't upload p...
Having a sore throat! :( Kept drinking water. Sig...
Sweet!
Hey Stephen, I know looks can be deceiving But I k...
Saudi Arabia's equestrienne Dalma Malhas electrify...
Love, once again (: ♥
Prep's ending! YAY.
Why am i still expecting things ( like how we used...
一天开心到哭,另一天伤心到哭。 Was super happy on wednesday cos ...
All Of Your Life
“Not everything comes along just when we want it. ...
“No relationship is perfect, ever. There are alway...
Quotes
Posted pics for the weekend on facebook. lazy post...
Someone told me to post
Hooked.
Redrum
Dinner
Yet another code..
269, 4 78455 5683 968. goodluck trying to deicpher.
有事钟无艳,无事夏迎春 was watching this show which consist o...
Pizzahut!
Credits to dawn;
Sonnet 18
Girl, no guys are worth your tears. Yes, I know th...
I cant seem to cry anymore..
Sudden impulse
Off-topic!
Sigh..
无心伤害
Did you know..
Overdue photos!
I shouldn't have gone online to see.. Just put on...
Saw this on Humairah's blog. So true. National day...
Prom!
I love you
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(60)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(166)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(84)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment