About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14 2011

Been a long while since i last updated my blog. School is going to start in.. 4days. *freaks out*.
I'm seriously totally NOT READY.

Gah. Baby i miss you. Why must things be so hard. I think of you all day. I know you're busy with school already. But i just cant adapt to such a big change so quickly. I miss you :'( !!


Tmr is Speech Day for Bukit View and i'll be going back for a visit. Been awhile since i went back to see my juniors :) . Hope they do well tomorrow. Heard Mr Vasu had changed alot of things.  Hardly anymore performances. And doubt there will still be Speech day from next year onwards cos he thinks it has no meanings. Cheer Competition will be canceled as well. :/

Gd luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment