skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Mandy
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01
View my complete profile
Mandy!
Friday, November 19, 2010
There's War of the Worlds on Monday!! 8pm & 10pm, 2 parts. UNFORTUNATELY, I've got prom and can't watch. I was so freaking happy when i saw it's on monday. Then i realised. Monday? Monday there's prom. Shit -_-. This sucks :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2010
(124)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(14)
A week has passed and i'm still SICK -_- . Life i...
I'M BORED. Darling where are you o_o . i just lo...
Prom night is over! And i'm still sick. :( . Dadd...
It's all just a cycle. Happening over and over aga...
There's War of the Worlds on Monday!! 8pm & 10pm, ...
Quick update
Blogging on my phone
Pink shades!
Shopping!
O levels are officially over!
Three words say it all. 'I miss you.'
One last paper and we're free! And we can fly like...
If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up aloneDon't t...
I said I'm not giving up! So stop trying to make ...
►
October
(21)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(60)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(166)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(84)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment