Time for holiday :D
Lots of things to do for this month i guess? Right? :S .
But it's still bored staying at home all day, facing the computer or watching the TV (like how i watched The Colony for 8hours straight...) Die.. I just remember i forgot to watch season 2 on 11/11 :(!! Season 2 seems a lot more interesting. I don't know when they will be airing it again :( Sigh..
There's Graduation Night on 22nd, Red camp on 22-24th. What else is there o_o. My mum is getting me back to work at PL, she said 'You own self think you want or not, if not you own self go find a job'. She's paying me $5.30/hr if i do :o .
I don't feel like working at NUS cos the system there is different, but I don't like staying home all day doing nothing. Gah -.-
---------------------------------------------------------
For 'celebrating' the end of O lvls,
Sharon, Hafidah and I went to IMM yesterday after our last paper. Hafidah wanted to go Daiso to get some boxes. [Which i figured out i need one now too..] Couldn't find the big boxes and everything changed it's place. So it makes things harder for us. She decided not to buy in the end and we headed to Mini Toons to have a look. Was looking for a present and got it. But not at Mini Toons. :)
Might be blogging more often now that I am free?
There ain't much games to play recently :(
Shattered Galaxy kinda sucks now, because of all the CTDs we are getting ruining the game, and many new players aren't standing on the POC to fight. Still, I've got a good regiment to battle along with :D . Unfortunately, most of them are not-as-active-as-before now, probably due to school/work, and timezone differences.
Going to Universal Studios for their 'Hollywood After Hours'. I want to go with darling :( . Bleh. But it will end kinda late.. Gotta see how.
Another 6 more days ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment