skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Mandy
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01
View my complete profile
Mandy!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
my laopo's blogshop!
http://hawtt-topic.blogspot.com/
please do visit :D .
free advertising :P .
feel like getting some clothes D:
but i gt no money :( .
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2010
(124)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(14)
▼
October
(21)
Just a single word from you and I'm happy.
I said I'm not giving up. And i won't. Neither sho...
Today's nice :D . ♥ Wheee ;] Cs sucked though.. a...
Waiting for O levels to end soon.
I wish i had a special eraser. One that could eras...
The haze is bad, and it smells bad when i was down...
The giraffe is still sleeping! :/ . We're supposed...
HALLOWEEN HORRORS! Should i!?!? Daddy want to bri...
my laopo's blogshop! http://hawtt-topic.blogspot....
AHHH?! 6 more days till EL paper and 2 more days ...
it's only 7 more days till O lvls. Gahh. I feel st...
I miss you, dear. ♥
what's wrong today? more and more things making me...
SG's map sucks now :( Pompeii & Troy both capped ...
Dear, i'm really sorry. I should have told you tha...
Please don't change the way you are :( .
Love isn't having 500 pictures of him on your phon...
It's gotta be him and only him. Hope it helps.
18 more days! :[ Need to work on my science. hais...
Old memories still hurt and make me cry.
O level is in 24 more days. :( Gonna go do maths....
►
September
(14)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(60)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(166)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(84)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment