About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Friday, October 22, 2010

The haze is bad, and it smells bad when i was downstairs just now? sigh.

I'm bored! Why am i not studying!? No mood to study at all. Gotta look for my english notes.. Esp for functional writing. I hope i still got them. 

Sc practical yesterday was okay, chem was (Y) :D Much better than having to do dry heating.
Physics sucked in a way :[ . Couldn't get the stupid tap to flow between 15~20seconds. either too fast or too slow!then burette was place on a retort stand that was on the bench. so it's super tall :S . I stood on the sides of the stool to pour the water. I nearly couldn't reach -.- . I need to grow taller..

Got annoyed then started to head on to the next part. sigh. it's hard to get the readings. and my graph is more of a straight line than a curve :(

Quarantined for 2hrs @ LT . Slacked & read abit on phy/chem with val. 
Went to the two coffeeshops near my hse for lunch then headed home. Stains of fe3 on my hand :( . both hands. and yet i kept rubbing my eyes. hope nothing goes wrong. [i just rubbed my eye....]

Heading to Universal Studios tonight with family to watch the night show. $5! I wish i could bring you along. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment