Taking examinations when you're sick is something i don't wish to have to do again. Zz. It was literally like hell for me today D:
Had a coughing fit suddenly halfway through the English Paper. Was trying very hard not to cough too much. :( . I didn't eat the cough lozenges today cos it causes drowsiness. I didnt want to feel drowsy! I took panadol FluMax earlier in the morning before i ate my breakfast ._. . I guess that might have resulted in the tummy ache during english as well? Tummy was hurting like hell.
Went to canteen with sharon, ate two egg tarts then took the lozenges for sore throat. Didn't cough much during the SS paper, yay :D . but still had no voice, sigh. i really gotta drink MORE water today. :( . and probably eat more of the lozenges.
Daddy told us to eat this before the one for sore throat.
The colour scared me at first :/ didn't dare to take. But at least it aint as minty as Tussils!

No comments:
Post a Comment