About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm here again and I'm bored..

Picture that i owed. I'm from Helike (the green one). Pompeii is the blue one while Troy is white. One tiny men represents 1, the one slightly bigger but still is small represents 5 people. while the biggest men represent 10. 

I love my chimeras. Upgraded them from manticores. I love my manticores too, didn't want to upgrade at first, but now i can kill both air and land! Whee. Additional armor too :D

Boredbored. Sg flyer's student weekday $10 flights are ending soon. And i've yet to go for a ride :( . Nvm. Shall go after Os. 

Got only 50/80 for maths paper1 prelims. so freaking upset :( . I expected more T-T. only 31/50 sigh. hope my paper2 will pull me up! even dwight and sharon got more than me :(

I've left my tumblr link here. Bleh. It's just reblogs of quotes & images. :) There's several more-personal posts too, but they're hard to find. (Try searching through 16 pages? :X) I know some will do it and find -.- . It's not alot anyway. i probably should delete some posts too...

Dear, I miss you! 

Shall try to think of more things to blog of.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment