About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Monday, July 19, 2010

Poems

What we love about the one's we love

Perfect In My Eyes

© Jenna
I love the way you care for me
I love the way you make me feel safe, when wrapped in your arms
I love the way you protect me
I love the way you’ll always be there for me
So many things I love about you, it’s hard to name them all

I love the way you talk to me
I love the way you kiss me
I love the way you look at me

I love your eyes
I love your smile
I love your voice
I love everything about you

You’re perfect in my eyes

Source: Loving Our Partner, Boyfriend Poems http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/love/poetry.asp?poem=18934#ixzz0u7TierVv



Thinking of you and our relationship.

Thinking Of You

© Katie
I thought of you today but that’s nothing new
I thought about you yesterday and the day before that too
for every day good or bad you'll always be in my head
I hope you've understood everything I’ve said
this isn't just a joke or a silly lie
I’d never do anything to make you wanna cry
I’m sorry if I do something to make you really mad
it only comes back and makes me really sad
I really do love you and everything you are
I hope this relationship gets really far
I’ll never get you out I simply don't know how
in fact I’m thinking of you right about now
you’re everything I need and everything to me
you know exactly who you are and what you want to be
you always make me smile just by being there
I hope you know how much I really do care
every time I think of you my stomach seems to twist
This is why I love you, I’ve made a huge list
the list goes on forever and never will it end
neither will our relationship you'll always be my friend
not just a simple friend but a special friend at that
I want to spend my whole life with you

Source: Thinking Of Our Relationship, Boyfriend Poems http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/love/poetry.asp?poem=19743#ixzz0u7ToK2LP


The feelings you get when you are first falling in love with someone. They are such strong feelings. feelings that never completely go away. You never truly forget your first love.

Love. Plain And Simple

© Nicole
I get butterflies,
every time,
You look at me, touch me, talk to me.
Big cheesy smiles across my face,
You fill that empty place,
Deep in my heart,
Where it has been lonely for such a long while,
I hope we never part.
Because if we did…
I don’t know if I could take it..
I’m giving you my heart..
Please don’t break it.
Oh I feel for you so much,
When your not with me
Oh how I miss your touch.
I go crazy waiting for your reply,
When I can’t talk to you I want to cry.
I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way..
Feelings for you come more and more each and every day,
You know how to make me smile
I hate being away from you
Even for a little while
You’re so sweet
When I'm near you, my whole body fills with heat,
And I have an out of control heart beat.
I cant control myself
I cant help but want you all to myself.
I can’t think of enough words to explain,
My feelings for you are simple, there plain.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
I'm so glad we found each other
I'm so glad we love one another.
There are only so many words to use to say
You are more then okay
You’re mine babe

Source: Love. Plain And Simple, Sweet Love Poems http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/love/poetry.asp?poem=23499#ixzz0u7Txlh8A

No comments:

Post a Comment