About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Monday, July 12, 2010

DPA ends at 4pm tomorrow! OMG .


Help!?

I still don't know what i should REALLY choose.
I don't know what are my real interests.
I don't know if I'll really love the course after applying for it.

So far my choices are..

1. Accountancy (NP)
2. Accountancy (SP)
3. Early Childhood Education (NP)

Accountancy as i'm good in POA, and my sis says SP's business subjects are better :/ so i'm just trying both, see which do i get in. Early childhood education, i dont think i'll die teaching kindergarten or nursery kids :X. Plus it'll teach me how to take care of kids in future lol.

Rayen ruined the image of these lil kids :(

hmm. tmr we're having remedials till 3pm+ , so i gotta finish everything by tonight! D:
Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment