About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Friday, August 31, 2007

Originally from Serene (y0shimi)
I am grateful I met you, it is the happiest thing in my life. The memories given made my life fulfilled. Seeing you everyday at work, I should be content.

It hurts to say these. I still love you but it hurts me more when I know I meant nothing to you. Giving up these years of memories isnt going to be easy but I am trying. I grew so used to missing you every second of my life and now I am going to lead a life without you.



hais. these words are so true.. sorry for copying them. >_<
nowadays feeling rather sad.. not sure why.. mood swing maybe??

<< I miss him alot.. i do not know why but im falling back in love with him.. Should i really forget him?? >>
so sian. monday still got 2 remedials. wednesday going asyikin hse for sch project. den thurs got mt remedial..

No comments:

Post a Comment