About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's gonna rain!!

It's gonna rain! (I Guess?)

Lol. Look! The number of flies at Tasmay's balcony now. lol. freaking lot.

Rain rain go away~ come again some other day~

Nevermind, the rain should come. then i can go have some nice and cooling sleep :D .

hmm. I went to Little Guilin on friday, so long since i've been there :D.
Some pictures i took.
The wind was blowing, so i had to take several shots just to get it to be in the middle :D
Entrance to Little Guilin
Heart shaped leaf :D
Yellow Flower~

I thought that the floating thing to the left was a duck -.-
And last but not least.. Me :D


Then sent matt to the bus interchange for weimeng's birthday. glad he had fun :D. First time he's going out on his own with such a big group of friends, and until 9pm!
Yes, im protective of him. He's my little brother!

Hmm. then had CS lessons on that morning. Did my technical documentation alittle. Was bored and doodling on my file and papers. den slowly erase and then draw some other stuffs. Im bored! and i have another (5x90)mins left to go! D:
Help!? D:


Laopo, cheer up. I'll be here for you whenever you need someone to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment