About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Haven't post for a longgggggg time. Lots of things have been happening since the last time i posted :o .

I've became a secondary 4 ! *faints*
It still feels like i've just joined the school ytd :/

Oh well,
lots of homeworks are coming our ways. Booo D: .
Certain lessons are also getting boring. Courseworks are starting.
My computer studies coursework starts soon and we're supposed to submit it in... May! T_T .
So little time to do~

(will edit this later when im home from shopping :3 )

---------------------------------------------------------------
Edit : Back! :D
Shall blog about this shopping trip tomorrow when i transfer the pictures over.

Wanted to do this long time ago lol :
I decorated a house in TS3 :D .

Bedroom
Bathroom
Kitchen
Dinning room
living room

:D . Plain & simple.

Did it during the dec holidays, forgot abt it for awhile.

Trust, reassurance.
I love you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment