About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Thursday, November 5, 2009

AEM Web 2.0 Assignment One: Creative Blogging

Hellos.
I have to create a blog post that explains something that i like. sooo.. i think i've choosen about coding? Such As HTML :D . And thats perhaps why i've joined this AEM in the first place.

I started to learn HTML in Neopets actually. for the guild things. but it had helped me to learn something new :D It's really useful now for this AEM and for blogging. I can edit blogskin codes , i can understand the codes and explain to my friends what they mean. I have even created blogskins before .

Monokuro Boo Skin :
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=159321&action=Preview

Simplicity Plain(White) Skin :
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=157941&action=Preview

These are just two that i've posted on Blogskins.com . I've personally did some before thats more personal and it was made for me and maybe Cheryl, my cousin :D .

Here are some pictures that I've.


allieverwanted-ppl2 copy
This is a random one actually. I was bored.
source:http://www.flickr.com/photos/44263396@N03/4076630871/


previewofskin1 copy
I made this actually according to the song, I'm Yours.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44263396@N03/4077385146/


both created by Adobe Photoshop CS3 , by meeeeeeeee. :P


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are lots of places that teach you how to use HTML . Youtube, google search, yahoo search, millions of results would appear.

One tutorial that i've found on YouTube would be



If you do not wish to view it in a form of a video, try this website.
http://sixseven.org/

It has helped me in my first few skins as it explains clearly what everything is , using comments in the code itself.

Need help finding color hex codes ?
This website is my favourite as it provides almost every color , with different intensity .
http://www.december.com/html/spec/colorchips.html

This is a more detailed explaination on HTML . It contains different type of codes for different lists, fonts and images .

Intro to HTML

Source: http://www.scribd.com/doc/14591952/Intro-to-HTML
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested in the history of HTML/WWW?




Made by something we learned on tuesday, Mind Meister with informations from Monday's lesson. its just something simple : /

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enjoy doing these codes as they are new and mysterious to me at first, with led to me hooking onto it :X . i blog often now, but there isn't really much to post abt now.

I've made use of the things that have been taught for the past two lessons , YouTube, Flickr, Mindmeister, Scribd and of cos blogging :D .

ByeBye?

No comments:

Post a Comment