About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Memories

Memories..

Woke up just now and couldn't fall asleep. i remembered the wonderful memories that i have had in the past few years and years ago~~

Sunway Lagoon
I remember going there so often and play with my family. I remember my dad went to snack on my snacks and ate all finish before i went back up to the hotel room after swimming in the pools. I remember trying to find ways to get under that mushroom without having to touch those powerful water pouring down on the surrounding edges. I remember nearly drowning. :S . I remember all the old memories~

Berjaya Times Square
I remember staying in two hotels in a week and visiting this place we went on every visit. I remember the ice rink(?) which people iceskate on . It looked so fun but i didnt dare to try. I remember playing some games that were so fun, but most of the shops were closing down? I remember seeing a box of clay with the word 'Colors' that was when i started to spell Colour as Color. :S I remember spending time with my cousin there :D who i used to call her auntie till recently i found out she's my cousin =X . due to the age gap.

Golden Horses Hotel and another hotel which i forgot the name
i remember wanting to bring a bucket and spade on this holiday because i saw sand and a beach near the hotel~ but mummy said that it wasnt a sand that i saw so i didnt bring! In the end it was sand! T-T . I remember eating a very nice buffet lunch/breakfast at Golden Horses hotel and that there were Horses Statue in Gold everywhere in that hotel O_O"

Hahs. not sure where else to continue from here.. hmm ..
Wildwild Wet.
I remember 'swimming' in ShiokRiver with my sis and her ex for more than 8rounds =] 1round is 335m and total distance is more than 2km already =D . we still didnt have enough of it when we left =X . i remember going down two types of slides, one had a cover, another didnt. i remember we had to wait for the person before us to get out first before our turn as there were cases that people 'stuck' there and molested others ._.. .
I remember one particular slide was a painful ride for mi while the other was fine and it was painful for my sis? weird. I remember sitting in that jacuzzi. it was so fun ;D but the sad thing was that i was alone , while my sis had her bf with her at that time Px kinda felt out of place there... I remember being tossed upside down by her bf to get mi off the float :S .

Memories~

Its these little imperfection that makes them perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment