About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Angel You


What does this mean ?
The word "love" has been replaced with another word, "angel" .
I used the word angel because an

Angel is
caring , nice and gentle.
they protect you
they are cute and adorable.
and of course, they are kind hearted.
It is easy to talk to Angels.


these's are the basic one . :D

Why did i post this ?

On the last literature lesson , Mr Nonis wrote on the board " I Love You" . and told us to change the word "Love" and use other words/images. {images as in, drawing out. } . he drew the image heart & rose , which are taboos.

:D . i drew an angel out, but JinGen -_- ; he went to draw a stick through my angel and treated it as a 'marshmallow' and drew fire below -_- .

Hope you enjoyed this little sharing :O

Oh, and ,

'I Angel You'
to :
Darryl , Rayen , Douce ,
Crystal Jie , Weesean kor :D ,
Suzuki Kor , Akiyo&Kira
And. My family :) .
Definitely, my friends too ♥


Love you~


------------------------

Going to camp tomorrow! Won't be able to reply any messages for the next few days. i wouldn't be able to bring my hp . :/ .

will be missing lots of ppl ~ and plushes :( . wish i could bring jason over with me~~


No comments:

Post a Comment