About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Thursday, November 13, 2008

trip to yishun

crapped with rayen this morning >_>
11/13/2008
10:28:06 AM
- How can I move on when I'm still in love with you..
Mandy
A description of an extremely weird alien on earth ; MANDY LEE MEI YEE
11/13/2008
10:28:17 AM
- How can I move on when I'm still in love with you..
Mandy
short ; eat taller cans, grow tall like watashi ^^v
11/13/2008
10:28:31 AM
- How can I move on when I'm still in love with you..
Mandy
White, get abit tanned please, so watashi can get whiter than you ^^
11/13/2008
10:28:49 AM
- How can I move on when I'm still in love with you..
Mandy
Quiet, please talk more so watashi wont feel so bored =x
11/13/2008
10:28:50 AM
- How can I move on when I'm still in love with you..
Mandy
ahhaaha

im no alien ! >_>

anw ytd went to yishun to visit ah tak and ah chan auntie.
took mrt to yishun . the girls sitting infront of me were staring at me >_>''
tied my hair in a diff way x.x

took wrong 812 or whatnumber bus @ yishun interchange -_- .
two same number bus but go diff ways ...
den walk pass a pasar malam , smelled durian! XD nagging my dad that i want to eat durian =x
den reached ah tak hse. we were so pathetic. search every floor -_- my dad was looking out for the plants. but they removed liao lol.

den ate some oranges. then ah chan auntie took out some durian! O_O . i ate 3 pieces xD . den after awhile went back to north point to eat lunch. ate chicken rice x.x . *hugs <('-')> *
train-ed back to bukit batok, den went to library. dad went to return his thirteen-days-over-dued-book while i went to search for the 3books . {eclipse, new moon n breaking dawn .} All on loan again! argh . den dad dunno why cannot use cashcard pay his fine lol . so i ask him use ezlink card.

den went to buy icecream cone :3 .

hugs Jason even more~~ <('-')>
<(")/) dun jealous xD *hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment