About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

hais. really no mood to post though i have everything planned out in my mind to say.. stupid zx. stop kajiao-ing mi la. you wan mi to cry then you happy isit? so fun to kajiao meh??! u like people to kajiao u ar?

since tmr is valentine's day le.. i post some things related ba..


Love is not finding someone to live with, It's finding someone you can't live without.

You wake up and he’s on your mind.
Another subject, you can’t find.
You used to think it was just a bluff.
But now you realize, you’re in love.

You see him and can’t help but smile.
Think of him for miles and miles.
Weak in the knees when he comes through.
You know his eyes see right through you.

You don’t care what people say.
You want to be with him all day.
Seeing him you can’t get enough.
And you can see that you’re in love.



Honey,
if love comes in colors,
I choose blue,
if love comes in flowers,
I’ll choose rose,
if love comes in songs,
I’ll think of choosing blues,
But if love should come in human beings,
I’ll definitely not think twice before
I’ll choice you!
because.....You are my choice


I know it hasn't been long since I last saw you my dear,
But to me it feels as long as five hundred year.
I miss you to the point I am loosing all sanity,
There has to be an end to all this calamity.

I think of you every second and every breath,
For you I would stare even into the face of death.
To kiss your lips is to taste the sweetness of love,
And it brings forth feelings from the heavens above.

To look into your eyes is to gaze into the sky,
So beautiful with the stars and the heavens inside.
To see your smile is to see the divine,
This poem is for you, sweet love of mine.

Its the way you say I love you
& the way you hold my hand
There’s just so much about you..
I completely understand.

It’s the twinkle in your eye
I only see when you look at me..
It’s the warmness of your hands

It sends a shock strait to my feet.
Its how you always amaze me
You surprise me all day long....
This I know is true...
Baby, I'm in love with you!


You’re the only one I want in my life.
Anything you want I will do,
and it's true
Just hush, and you could have a piece of my love
I would like for you to hold me in your arms
I would like for you to love me
Your warm touch makes my day
And I realize I’m the one that belongs to you
Our feelings for each other are strong
When you hold me in your arms please don't let go
Because I want you to know that...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!


well -.- some of the words nt really wad i wanna say lar.. but is inside de poem so i just leave it there.. happy valentines day ba.. n good luck for de sc common test tmr..

No comments:

Post a Comment