About Me

My photo
Student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH'T01

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Somehow, i cried myself to sleep last night.
I was very very sad. I saw hong rui chionging maple , killing mushmoms n mushdads to earn 20mil to buy a sky ski.. Seeing him do that really makes me very sad and want to cry. He even woke up 6am in the morning to go killl those mushmoms and mushdads.

I cried for the whole night from 7+ , 9.40 to 10.40.. Until douce send me afew messages that cheered me up.. Thanks douce.. (: you're my best friend.

You've been my friend since i was P5 in 2005. I still remembered that we first met in the ship cabin in maple. You even gave me a sky blue umbrella..
Thanks for being my friend for such a long time. I've already treated you as a younger sister (:
Love you lots~~!! x3

Tomorrow I'm going to meet him.. Not idea on where we are going yet..

Happy holidays all! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment